1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDDVDs - 2/$10

Discussion in 'HD DVD discussion' started by odin24, Jul 22, 2008.

1. odin24

odin24 Regular member

Attention fellow CANADIAN Afterdawners, at my local Walmart the just set out a large bin of several HDDVD titles, all 2/$10... really they are $5 ea.

Some titles that I can remember off the top of my head are;

All Harry Potters
    Unforgiven
    Christmas Vacation
    Both versions of Troy
    Swordfish
    Under Seige 2
    Happy Feet
    Terminator 3
    We are Marshall
    and maybe about 10 more titles.

2. dhanjit

dhanjit Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
  3. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

Icanbe, if you see this thread, I want you to get me as many HD DVDs as possible and then mail them to me.

4. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

Will do, you pay the shipping though.

5. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Goody, if you hear a truck backing up to your door, it'll be the pallets of dvd's from Icabe!!

6. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

Hell yea, that's what I'm talking about! Can't find any deals like this here in the states - that I know of??

7. Icanbe

Icanbe Guest

I was at BestBuy last week and of couse I was looking through the HD-DvD section, I swear it's getting bigger. It used to be 2 racks wide, now it's 4 wide. Mind you prices aren't as good as Walmart, but 7.99-12.99/ea is still a sweet deal.
    One thing that does piss me off is, there are still alot on movies with a 26.99-31.99 price tag on them, Good luck selling those.

8. Heroes12

Heroes12 Guest

There are so many gas cookers in the amazon jungle, obvious fire!! We can cook by microwave and induction cooker, say nothing of the future. So I think this point is unreasonable. MORE INFORMATION ON THE TV..
    I Am completely hatstand by the way.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2008