1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Headphone + Real Player issues

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by srtyp, Sep 26, 2007.

1. srtyp

srtyp Member

A TOUGH PROBLEM-CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON THIS?

INTRODUCTION

You may need the information about the codecs installed in my comp...I used these settings for the installation part(those were pretty good, i had to agree ;)
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/48608

THE PROBLEMS:

1)I am using headphones on my pc. When I tried to install Cole codec Pack-i didnt do it for codecs, i did it for superior headphone effects... i don't have any codec issues in my comp)..... the headphone efects were unable to work.
    Why?

2)Are there any headphone settings to accentuate & improve the quality of sound, w/out hampering the audio efects?

(i decided to switch to real player because window media player looks a lot cumbersome, and real player is a compact and handy option,media player classic-u can't fast forard or backward with the keyboard,vlc-same problem + cant repeat files,jetaudio-consumes a lot of ram ;)

REAL PLAYER PROBLEMS

Installng real player v10,
    (if there's a better version of real player available, could you please give the links? Dont give the latest version,11... that installs by itself from he net, and i access net from a cafe, not home)
    the video files were unable to open with the following problems:

.wmv files- unable to play totally
    .mp4 files-only video, unable to play the audio

(Audio codecs like ogg vorbis,ffdshow,lame,ac3 are already installed!!)

Need Help!
    Any Explanations?

2. srtyp

srtyp Member

i think knows about this :(