1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help added new eeromp and now #6 error

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by k2rid3r, Apr 26, 2005.

1. k2rid3r

k2rid3r Member

ok i installed a new hd dl all the stuff onto the hard drive i have about 20 games saved on it. I installed a new eeprome and now it wont boot either mod or not mod and when i push on and eject at once it cant even detect the hard drive. please help. I CANT EVEN FTP. Also i dont know if i unlocked it befor. can i fix this?

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, for starters, here is the complete error list:

1 - bootldr - Unknown exactly, something to do with checking the motherboard
    2 - bootldr - Eeprom check failed
    3 - bootldr - ??/not used
    4 - bootldr - Ram check failed
    5 - kernel - HDD not locked (retail bioses require the hd to be locked)
    6 - kernel - Cannot unlock HDD
    7 - kernel - HDD timeout
    8 - kernel - No HDD found
    9 - kernel - HDD parameters (PIO/DMA/or size {debug}, certain size minimum is required for debug)
    10 - kernel - DVD timeout
    11 - kernel - No DVD Found
    12 - kernel - DVD parameters (PIO/DMA)
    13 - kernel - Dashboard launch fail (due to missing/bad key, or anything else that would prevent it from running) and the dashboard didn't specify why it failed.
    14 - dashboard - Error loading dashboard (dashboard generic error)
    15 - - ??/not used
    16 - dashboard - Files to do with the dashboard / dashboard settings (specific dashboard error)
    17 - - not used
    18 - - not used
    19 - - not used
    20 - kernel - The dashboard was attempted to load and failed; It was a cold boot, and the dashboard didn't specify why it failed, but it (for some reason) needed to be noted that the dvd passed the challenge/response authentication
    21 - anywhere - This error says that the machine was booted to display a error, basically someone told the machine to reboot (or launch a xbe) with this flag, and the error code just means its been rebooted by the flag
    And
    21 To my knowledge, not used

With that being noted check out this thread, http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/178899

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2005
  3. k2rid3r

k2rid3r Member

ok but no matter what hard drive i try it comes up like that . and i cant lock it using x3 for some raeson

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

What kind of HD do you have? Are you sure it supports locking?

5. k2rid3r

k2rid3r Member

mater 200 gig and yup but i also have a my orignal and nither works on my xbox