1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Adjust Mitsubishi WD-65734 DLP Lens

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by goteron, Mar 31, 2008.

1. goteron

goteron Member

I just bought a Mitsubishi WD-65734 HDTV. It seems that the lens is not correctly positioned. There is a black line at the top and the picture represents a trapezoid with the top being smaller than the bottom. How can I adjust the aim-point of the lens to correct this geometry? I had a mitsubishi 62" before this and it had two adjustment screws that adjusted the lens that were accessible from the front. Any help would be appreciated. I have removed the access panels on the side and can see the lens and mirror, but couldnt see anything to do. Thanks for the help

2. goteron

goteron Member

Alright, I got into the service menu by (Menu +2+4+5+7 + 0, and did the keystone geometry adjustment, but I still have a black line at the top where the actual lens is out of adjustment, so its a mechanical adjustment, any help would be appreciated. Or maybe its a light engine problem...

3. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

I wouldn't mess with the insides of the tv unless you know what you're doing. You could cause more problems then you actually want to deal with. Yea, it could be a problem with the color wheel. Do you have a picture of the problem?

You should have bought an LED DLP. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2008