1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help again

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by lildevo, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lildevo

lildevo Guest

well can u help me in a specific way cuz i try i just need to see someone do it or pics cuz if herd about it i just have see different ways on ho to do it im not sure which ones right

2. acidy

acidy Regular member

Well lildevo untill and unless yoy dont tell what you want, how can we know what actually you want :| . PLEASE specify and I am sure someone will surely help you. :)

3. lildevo

lildevo Guest

acidly i wanna know how to fix my xbox problem 21 using.....somthin but usually when i find out how to i cant relly get it like when they tell me to hopswatch or somthing like that i know what to do but not relly.....................so the one question i relly got is if i call the credit card i put xbox live on and tell them to cancell it but i still have an error 21 on my xbox will that still cancell it?tell me

4. lildevo

lildevo Guest

one last thing what if i use a boot disk will that work?for example slayer disk?cuz what im trying to do is cancell xbox live then fix the problem.........ooo and if u do help thanks for the advice i will tell u u going to heaven lol but thanks if u do.........cuz im getting a 360 soon and i wanna fix the xbox so i could give it to my cuz

5. acidy

acidy Regular member

6. lildevo

lildevo Guest

but did u answer my last question is ''if i call and cancell xbox live will that cancell xbox live?because first i will like to cancell xbox live than fix the problem

7. lildevo

lildevo Guest

is cuz i need a defenition for these things

FTP client, Evolutions X, Backup of Xbox C partition.

the main question is do i need to take apart my xbox or have a router?or just have a one way connection because once again cant i just call and cancell xbox live then fix the problem?

8. acidy

acidy Regular member

Well this will not surely cancel xbox live from your xbox.

You cannot just log-on to xbox-live.

Well first of all, you have a modded xbox or do you have an unmodded xbox ???

9. acidy

acidy Regular member

Well, sorry I didnt explain it properly............... Well if you call and cancel xbox live, they will only cancel your xbox-live account.

Hey, you have a modded xbox or an unmodded xbox???

10. lildevo

lildevo Guest

well i got a modded xbox but yea i think the drive switched to the E: drive and the memory erased i think im gonna have to unlock the drive then switch it back to the C: drive because now its giving me a error 21 so what ur saying is it will be better to call and cancell the account then fix it cuz since im getting a xbox 360 i wanna fix the xbox cancell my account by calling and give it away so what do u think about that plan?

11. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ooo what about if i use a slayer disk what does that do?i heard that was good?were u live at if i could know me i live at chi town, illinois and i was a legid 30 on xbox live in halo 2 but then i decided to mod my self up but i was rong so as soon as i fix it im never messing with something again so im just gonna call and cancell then fix it!!!!!!! oooo one last thing when i call and cancell it will cancell my account and i wont be able to play right but i still will have the account on my xbox right?

12. acidy

acidy Regular member

Well its actually "slayers evox auto installer".

Well it can install EVOX on your xbox, restore manufacturer's settings, and do alot of things. It also has an option where it will format and install evox on your xbox.

You can do alot of things. Well evolution X (evox)is a dashboard for the xbox.

Here is where you can download the manual for slayer's evox auto installer 2.6

http://slayer.xbox-scene.com/

13. acidy

acidy Regular member

Ya you will have your account but you cant log in xbox live.

14. lildevo

lildevo Guest

well thamks acidly il stay in touch with u in this thread and when i go and download evolution x will it give me a different dashboard is there any tips on how to set it up?and well when i download version 2.6 what do i do sent it into a cdrm or dvd?then what?

15. acidy

acidy Regular member

OK see after you "burn the image" to your cd-rw, dvd-r or dvd-rw,(dont use cd-r) you have to just insert the disk in your xbox and then you will get slayers auto installer menu.

If you downloaded the manual from the site I gave you, you will get to know what menus are there in the slayers disk.

16. acidy

acidy Regular member

Answer for first Question :- You will get the evox dashboard.

Answer for second Question :- When you finish downloading the slayers disk, you may get it in a ".iso" form. If you dowload the ".exe" version, you will have to extract the files to your PC and in there you may get the slayers manual along with the installer in the .iso format. If they ask for the password to unlock the archieve, type "sevx2.6". Thats the password.

Then "BURN THE IMAGE" using nero or any other burning software into your disk.

Make sure you use the "BURN THE IMAGE TO DISK" option and not the "BURN DATA TO DISK" option.

Well after that, you can install evox dashboard on your xbox along with a number of other applications.

Just download the manual at
    http://slayer.xbox-scene.com/
    and you will know everythnig about the installer.

Well I would recommend you to download the slayers evox 2.6 becuz 2.7 has alot of bugs.

17. lildevo

lildevo Guest

well is that all but what will specificli the disk do? will it switch the dashboard and restore a new one?will i still have my memory from before?and when i turn on my xbox with out a disk will a dashboard appear?but isnt this way an easier way than the one u had told me before?well thanks and il stay in touch in this web with u

18. lildevo

lildevo Guest

is the iso for easier so when i go to the web they should give me some choices?like slayer disk evox 2.6?

19. acidy

acidy Regular member

Well see I download slayers evox from http://isohunt.com and i typed "slayers evox auto installer" and I downloaded the "Slayers EvoX Auto-installer v2.6 FINAL.exe"

After downlaoding that, I ran the ".exe" file and unlocked the archieve by the password sevx2.6 . Then I got to files.

1. SlaYers_EvoX_Auto-Installer_2.6_Final.pdf (Document)
    2. SlaYers_EvoX_Auto-Installer_2.6_Final.iso (the file to burn)

Well see, after you burn the image to your disk and insert it to your xbox drive, you will get many options.

You can put your original dashboard, install evox dashboard by formatting the HDD of your xbox (savegames will go), install evox dashboard without formatting the HDD of your xbox (savegames will not go), Flash a bios on your xbox and alot of other things.

You will get the evox dashboard, if your bios supports it. You can even switch between your evox dash and M$ DASH.

You have a mod-chip right??? which one???

Also tell me your xbox version. IS it a 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 or 1.6 ???

20. lildevo

lildevo Guest

well no i dont have a mod ship i wanted to mod by using ar and mechassault.so which one will get my original dashboard again?and how do i get my memory back because i havent download anything yet until u tell me the instructions right

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.