1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help again

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by lildevo, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lildevo

lildevo Guest

but if i download the sleyer evox do i need to heve a blank cd in the cdrw or do i have a cd in the dvdrw?

2. lildevo

lildevo Guest

whats the difference between evox dashboard and m$ which is the original dashboard?

3. acidy

acidy Regular member

M$ dashboard is the original one.

See you have a modded xbox tight??? Which dashboard did you have???

And also there are many differences between the M$ dash and the EvoX dash. You will come to know after installing it.

4. lildevo

lildevo Guest

well i had the unleash x dashboard the screen looks blue and has ''mod backup'',i''nstal softmod'' and other modes

5. acidy

acidy Regular member

Wait Wait Wait !!! You have a softmodded xbox or an xbox with a mod-chip ???

6. lildevo

lildevo Guest

a softmoded xbox thats what i told u

7. acidy

acidy Regular member

NO !!! Dont use slayers evox auto installer on your softmodded xbox !!! It will spoil your softmod !!! But If you want evox on your xbox, you can softmod your xbox again but when the time comes to choose your dashboard, choose the evox dashboard.

8. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ok ok let me get this strait i will tell u the problem again i know u do understand it but let me tell u how everything happend first i had done everything right, then i think my bro went into it and accidently switched it to drive E: witch it did not have any memory and my drive C: of course had everything so everytime i try going into my dashboard when i dont have a game inside it just stays in the big x with microsoft in it so later i was gonna play a game thinking it still had the memory left ''nope'' every saved game from all games errased so there u go my problem 21 had appeared when i whanted to play halo 2 online the only thing that saved was my account but not going in it if i do try goin in it,it gives me a error

9. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ok so one last part to my last messege i had install unleash x as a better choice i had heard to mod

10. acidy

acidy Regular member

Hey the best recommedation is that you switch back to C: and then softmod your xbox back again. But this time you put the evox dashboard. IT ROXXX. Unleash X is nothing !!!

11. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ok but do i do the same thing using the disk?so what do u do for a living help people?

12. acidy

acidy Regular member

Well actually I am a student.

So what game are you going to use to softmod your xbox???

And also the best way is to softmod your xbox is with the "softmod installer deluxe 4.5" . You can get this on any torrent website like
    http://www.isohunt.com ( I only go to this web-site )
    http://www.mininova.org ( well if I dont get on isohunt, I use this web-site )

13. lildevo

lildevo Guest

so what, my xbox will still have xbox live if i download the dashboard?and what dashboard should i use can u send me the adress of were to get it.....so when i download the dashboard to the disk i turn on the xbox and the screen with the big x will apear and i close the disk in the xbox and outomatically it will download? or what...well i would liketo mod in halo 2 just for fun......cuz i dont like that but i will give it a try so kool u a student......well tell me what to do first

14. acidy

acidy Regular member

Follow the steps :-
    1. Go to http://www.isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=softmod+installer+deluxe and download "Softmod.Installer.Deluxe.4.5.Nknave.Edition.Xbox-Hq" which is 12 mb.

2. Then download "Qwix" where you can get from http://www.xbox-scene.com/tools-xbox.php

3. Then after that get the "original" 007 agent undre fire, "original" splinter cell (it should not be pandora tommorow or chaos theory. It should also not be the splinter cell platinum edition) or "original" mechassault.

4. Tell me which game you have and wait for further instructions.

15. lildevo

lildevo Guest

fist of all download ''quix''?is that sepperet?i got splinter cell original and mechassault original but one thing if i havent call and cancell xbox live if i put this cd if i burn in what will this speccific cd do bring my drive C: back with my memory or what but whats quix i wanna learn so next time if my friend does somthing stupid ill be his teacher

16. lildevo

lildevo Guest

do u play any games?

17. acidy

acidy Regular member

OK. So you downloaded Qwix right??? So did you download the Softmod installer deluxe 4.5??? When you finished downloading it, then I will tell you what to do and how to use Qwix and yes disable your xbox live.

Ya I play games............. WHY???

18. lildevo

lildevo Guest

well what kind of games and quix i download sepperetly right?but i went to download delux 4.5 and it fives me like this options weres the button to download it i cant see it?

19. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ok when i go to download quix on the xbox scene what link do i press

20. lildevo

lildevo Guest

oo another thing could i take my mods out or turn off a switch when i mod ? cuz i just wanna see how it is when u mod in halo 2 for fun i hate mods but wanna see how it feels

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.