1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help again

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by lildevo, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lildevo

lildevo Guest

should i call and cancell xbox live first or the problem 21 itself cancells it from the credit card?

2. lildevo

lildevo Guest

so whaen i download the dulux 4.5 do i put save to disk or save as program browser?

3. lildevo

lildevo Guest

oo but THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS HOW DO I SWITCH BACK TO DRIVE C:

4. acidy

acidy Regular member

WAit dude WAIT.

First of all sorry for the very late reply.

See If you just want to fix your error 21 problem, then just download slayers evox auto installer and install the M$ dash 5960.

Well error 21 does not cancel xbox live.

Again sorry for the LATE REPLY

5. lildevo

lildevo Guest

wait some otheer people lie to me and ur the only one that told me the easiest way.....lol well again can u send me the link srry

6. acidy

acidy Regular member

Well see first of all you must download the utorrent from here

Then download the TORRENT of softmod installer deluxe from here

Choose the softmod installer 4.5 which is 12 mb. It will download the TORRENT. Then open utorrent and then "file--->add torrent" and then point out the torrent file which you downloaded.

Then, download the TORRENT slayers evox auto installer from here (optional) [If you are downloading slayers evox auto installer, then download "slayers evox auto installer 2.6" and not 2.7] [2.7 has many bugs]

After you downloaded these, then I will tell you what to do further.

Rememeber that slayers evox auto installer is optional and you can skip downloading it if you want.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2006
  7. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ok one thing is il download everything when i come back from vacation but for now can i play system link?

8. lildevo

lildevo Guest

try answering before the day finishes plese cuz im going and they dont have internet so can i play system link?

9. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ooo one last thing did they get my eerop? cuz the first time i got into xbox live after i had softmoded my xbox it appear custumer service and appear a number 21 on the side and the light flashed red so one thing is how do i switch back to c: drive or can i just start a new memory with a new dashboard and cancell my account and buy xbox live again?

10. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ooo one last thing did they get my eerop? cuz the first time i got into xbox live after i had softmoded my xbox it appear custumer service and appear a number 21 on the side and the light flashed red so one thing is how do i switch back to c: drive or can i just start a new memory with a new dashboard and cancell my account and buy xbox live again? but can i just call and cancell or it cancelled already?

11. lildevo

lildevo Guest

let me tell u one thing if i download all this things do i downloaded into a cd or dvd?and can i play system link if i have an error 21?last question should i switch to c: drive or stay in e: and do a new account but?should i just switch to c: but how cuz one thing is do i need to open my computer? but the real question is can i play system link now for vacation cuz when i come back i will fix it............ooo and i heard u can fix it using 2 xboxes is it tru srry im rushing but im trying to fix it so i could give it away and get a 360

12. acidy

acidy Regular member

Well actually you cannot switch between E: and C: untill and unless you flash your bios.

Well now dont flash your xbox bios as flashing bios is very risky and you might have surely not switched any of your drives. Now dont ask about flashing bios because you have a softmodded xbox.

Just download the files to your PC. I will tell you what to do afterwards and how to make your xbox read the disks. If you just make a normal data disk, your xbox will not read it.

Which eeprom are you talking about and what???

Well do any of your games work on your xbox???

13. lildevo

lildevo Guest

well yea gamess do play on my xbox and can i play system link like......2 xboxes?im asking cuz ust in case i play

14. lildevo

lildevo Guest

because im in vacation and i brought my xbox im using my friends laptop vut i cant download files now until i go home and i wantd to tell u if i can play system link like....playing halo 2 and i heard theres a way to get your dashboard back when u use two xbox

15. acidy

acidy Regular member

OK. So you are on your friend's laptop.
    Happy Vacation !!!
    I think you can system link between two xboxes by using an ethernet crossover cable. I am not sure though. But I think this should work.
    No harm trying.

16. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ooooo ok thanks well hope u had a good thanksgiving and by next week i hope i get my xbox fixed for sure well il keep in touch in this thread and hope i havent bother u in like a month trying to tell me what to do but i shouldnt switch bios?

17. lildevo

lildevo Guest

so it isnt true u could get ur dashboard by using my xbox and somone elses?

18. acidy

acidy Regular member

No you cant !!! By using a crossover cable, you cannot transfer files from one xbox to another.

19. lildevo

lildevo Guest

ooo ok well do u got a messenger? cuz if u do can i get it so we could contact faster cuz im in my house and im redy to fix it

20. lildevo

lildevo Guest

so u havent been online etheir ok well just when u get back online u dont think u got a messenger or somthin so i can do this faster?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.