1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Burning Plz i want to burn in wode screen not full screen

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by masonlift, Feb 3, 2005.

1. masonlift

masonlift Member

Hey all of you i need help with burning dvds like i know how to burn them and it works but they always burs in full screen and it cuts off the sides. can any one help and hook me up with a nother program that will burn in wide screen so it doesnt cut off the sides or strech the screen thx

2. karen2003

karen2003 Regular member

Need a lot more info than you gave. For example, are you trying to burn downloaded movies? Or are you trying to burn a copy of an actual disc? If it's a copy of an actual disc, and all you're getting is the full-screen version, that could mean either (1) the original disc is full-screen only (duh), or (2) you're somehow only copying the full-screen files when you want the wide-screen ones.

Tell us more, like step by step what you are doing. When in doubt, give MORE info, not less.

3. masonlift

masonlift Member

well um. ok here i downloaded Bad Boys 2 right and i use neo DVD. i add the movie to the list and then it formats to DVD Video and then it burns it. after it is done burning the movie is full screen but the sides are cut off. and in windows media player it is wide screen. if you have any other programs you think i should use plz tell me any thing thank you very uch for gettig back to me

4. ceja_11

ceja_11 Regular member

To Masonlift....

This program called TMPGEnc Plus or regular version works great for converting movies to 16:9 ratio(wide Screen) and to 4:3 (full screen)

5. masonlift

masonlift Member

ok this program is a 30 day trial as it at all posably i can get one for free

6. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member