1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help burning....

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jomel, Oct 17, 2004.

1. jomel

jomel Member

I backuped my movie on my harddrive.I enabled nero and it start burning but for some reason the burnprogress failed.Now I tried to burn it with nerostart,DVD files put them i there but the burn button won't let me push it....What is that???

2. megs009

megs009 Member

if you have dvd decrypter and dvd shrink you do not need nero. Both of these are free to download and there is some really good instructions from scubapete in the forum, at the moment it is on page 4 under the heading copying dvds.

Megs009

3. jomel

jomel Member

can I use decrypter to burn if it is already on my hard drivre? Or do I have to do it all over with shrink???

4. megs009

megs009 Member

I think you may have to uncheck burn with nero through the shrink. It may be your best bet to start the whole prossess from the begining to avoid any more problems. If you read through the forum scubapete has really good guides it is just a matter of time and reading through them.
    Megs009

5. megs009

megs009 Member

Try looking at 'burning copywite dvds there is a guide there just read through it. It is very basic step by step guide.
    Megs009