1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Cant burn at all in DVD Decrypter or Nero

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by loki666, Feb 4, 2004.

1. loki666

loki666 Member

Help please. I have gone through all the guides and tried to use DVD Decrypter to Burn DVD's. Everything goes ok upto the burning to CD stage. I can make the .VOB imaes no probs. Goto Burn, it does a bout 3% then fails. Thats at 1x & 2x write speeds.

So I tried to burn the image via Nero V 6 I get an error message saying DVD-Video files compliance test failed. I did this by dragging the .VOB files only into video _TS folder I'm Using Sumvision Media and it is a Sony DVD RW DW-U14A Drive

Any help appreciated to this newbie

2. Discmania

Discmania Active member

You must drag ALL the files into Nero, not just the vobs. It is not a good idea to burn with Decrypter.

3. franzferd

franzferd Member

Try rebooting your PC - I've had this problem occasionally with all types of DVD R/RWs (+ & -) and this seems to work

4. Discmania

Discmania Active member

Rebooting will not solve the problem of non-compliant i.e. missing files. There is nothing wrong with his system.

5. loki666

loki666 Member

Well I tried rebooting, Tried writing at differnt speeds. Even tried writing at maximum speed in CloneDVD. The furthest I have got is 10% completion in CloneDVD the CD then ejects and I get error messgae about DVD9 and the medium.

Any suggestions ?

6. Discmania

Discmania Active member

Did you drag ALL the files into Nero?

7. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Try compressing your movie with DVD Shrink 3.1.5 before burning it with Nero. (If it's a DVD-9) Follow Discmania's advice about selecting ALL the files.
    If you want to use Decrypter and CloneDVD make sure you use Decrypter in the file mode.

Heres a link for Shrink 3.1.5

http://www.dvdshrink.info/temp/dvdshrink315b1.zip

Frank