1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP! CD-R/RW....?

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by Mikita, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Mikita

Mikita Member

I recently downloaded a game, Streets of Rage 2, from this link: ***link remvoed*** and sure enough it gave me a .bin file. I created a .cue file no problem, and followed the specific instructions of the guide as to how to burn it. When I go into Nero though, it says there's an error and that it needs a CD-R/RW instead of a CD-R. So, there's some kind of special CD I need too? Explain this!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  2. Kev96

Kev96 Member

This game is for sega? i dont think its possible to burn sega games or this file may be use on an emulator or nero cant burn this image. try using nero 6 if your not using it or try IMGBurn always burn at the lowest speed. Your sega is modded right?

3. penopjac

penopjac Guest

Hi,
    I can understand your problem, it was really very bad. I use a great CD duplication service provider when I need to make lot of copy of any particular CD and it works very well for me. You don’t need waste your time; you can get lot of copy of your CD in short of time. I hope you will get what you want.
    Good luck!

4. varnull

varnull Guest

So nero says it needs a cd-r or a cd-rw... what's the problem.. that's what you are trying to use isn't it?

Is the game a sega-cd game, or a cartridge rom? By the size (less than 1Mb) I would say cartridge..

It's for using in an emulator.. you will not be able to make a booting cd for the sega-cd system from this file.

http://www.emulatorspalace.com/sega-genesis.html

You can just burn the file to a data cd.. but it may not pick up due to the extreme small size of the file.

5. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Mikita,