1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! confused newbie.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mbro, Dec 30, 2003.

  1. mbro

    mbro Member

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2003
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Hi all,
    I am trying to backup a dvd, I have tried using DVD Decrypter, although the dvd is 7.4gb. The thing that is confusing me is that the length of the DVD is being shown as 850:12:20 - 850 hours?! I dont think so, is this some sort of protection or something?
    Anyone have any ideas which guide I use to backup my dvd whilst keeping the quality?

    Thanks
     
  2. ash010673

    ash010673 Member

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2003
    Messages:
    16
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Try using DVD Shrink , its free to down load and will bring your back up down to size. Instructions on this site .

    Hope this helps

    Happy New year !
     

Share This Page