1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help download file to my coolsat 6000

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by tony16222, Nov 28, 2007.

1. tony16222

tony16222 Member

I'm pretty new to this but I wanted to know when I download a file to the reciever, should I do the factory reset and then install the new file or can I do it without having to do the factory reset? I'm currently not able to see any ppv channels and I was hoping to install the 154 or the 155 file to see if it will fix it but I'm having proplems downloading it.

2. bill038

bill038 Guest

Neother bin will do much good now, there is another new ecm going on. You will have to wait with all the rest of us on a new fix.

3. martymail

martymail Guest

I'm really new and most of this stuff is "greek" to me. I got info on how to download to my Coolsat 6000 but where do I go to get a) Pro Loader b) Factory 100 Bin and c) latest version of bin? What is BIN anyway? Any basic help will be really appreciated.
    Thanx,
    Marty at e-mail 'martymail@sympatico.ca'
    PS I do not have a port on my PC that matches factory cable. Is there a USB adapter?

4. bill038

bill038 Guest

Marty you need to get your email off your post, it's not allowed, and besides you will get the holy heck spammed out of you.