1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Dual audio dilema for dummies.....

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by Ubermik, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Ubermik

Ubermik Guest

This is probably a bit of a no brainer for most on here but its the first time I have come accross the problem and would appreciate any help out there

I have a set of DVD rip files I would like to convert to DVD, normally I just use WinAVI to create the DVD files then use TMPGenc to add a menu but this set of files has dual english and german audio

What do I need to use to get rid of the german audio stream and preferably is there a program that will replace either of the two I already use rather than adding another step into the process that will also provide the ability to select which audio streams are kept or lost during the coversion process

Any advice gratefully received

Mike

2. lisa_8023

lisa_8023 Regular member

If you have WinAVI,you can do that easy.
    When do the conversion,go to advanced option,encoder page,the you can find this:"Source audio streams".It can shows the audio streams of file.So you can select which you want here.Then the output file will have only one which you select for audio.