1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help DVd-Lab Pro

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by pernes, Nov 21, 2004.

1. pernes

pernes Member

Trying to use DVD-Lab Pro and can't seem to get my head around it, even though I have tried to follow the guidelines!! Can anyone give me a real idiots guide as to how I create a dvd with menus. I have used DVD Shrink and I am trying to create two films on one dvd with menus that will enable me to select either film and scroll through the film to other chapters. How do I bring over all the vob files and then create the menus. Sorry to sound so thick. Hoping someone can show me the way forward. Many thanks.

2. bubbles1

bubbles1 Guest

hi
    will try to help
    firstly what are the formats of the 2 dvds?
    ie are they the same or are they ntsc and pal and what sizes
    have u used the basoic dvd lab at all?

3. Soulreave

Soulreave Member

4. pernes

pernes Member

Thanks for the replies. Bubbles1: Firstly the formats are pal, I have ripped the two films in DVd Shrink which has given each film two folders, audio_ts and Video_ts. In the Video_ts folders there are several vob files for each film. Can dvd lab pro use vob files? Finally I haven't used dvd lab before.
    Soulreave: Have had a look at the links and will study them ,couldn't access the doom9 one so will try again for that one.