1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Dvds i burn jump!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by kurt_thfc, Aug 24, 2007.

1. kurt_thfc

kurt_thfc Member

Hello, I appreciate any help that anyone has to offer bout my problem:

I am using Nero startsmart v.8. After i have changed the format of a dvd i have downloaded through utorrent using WinAvi- I upload it into nero ready to burn. I use high quality dvd rerecordable by Sony. My problem is that at the bottom there is a total space used bar. Whenever i upload a movie that is below 4GB, the quality is excelent, but the sound jumps as well as the picture whereas if it is 4GB or over, its excelent in picture and sound as well as quality. Lately films i have donwloaded like "Goal 2" or "Next" they have been about 2.38GB and therefore after burning they are poor in picture and sound. Also, if it is over 4GB it takes around 1hour to completely analyse and burn.. where as if it is below 4GB it takes around 3 minutes to analyse and 3 minutes to burn. Therefore a useless movie. The problem is i hate watching poor quality dvds. IF there is anyone out there that has the same problem as me, or knows an answer to this problem, any help u leave will be greatly appreciated. I will check back later to see if theres any comments.
    Thanks

2. kurt_thfc

kurt_thfc Member

anyone that can help me either find a way round this problem ( burn a dvd smaller than 4GB that is perfect quality ) or that can fix it so that i can make every film 4GB+ please reply

3. c1c

c1c Regular member

Downloading movies such as "Next" is illegal and this site does not support that. Don't mention the titles.

4. c1c

c1c Regular member

Try VSO ConvertXtoDVD software and when you burn set the speed to the lowest. when you are encoding the file try to free up all recources. 'Dont surf the web in firefox while encoding"