1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ! Factory reset my dreambox 500-s

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by lorikcana21, May 29, 2011.

1. lorikcana21

lorikcana21 Member

With an accident I factory reset my dreambox 500-s and i need help to get back all satellites and bouqets.PLEASE HELP !!

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  2. e45

e45 Regular member

all the info you need is on the bottom of my signature have a look there

3. piopat

piopat Active member

after a factory reset the box goes back to its default settings so you will have to reinstall any cams you used such as cccam and you will need to put your bouquets back in using dreambox edit .you will have to go through the installation process again (it only takes a few minutes )you start by setting tv type (pal ) then set the language (english) then time and date ,then your diseqc settings (if you have only one dish pointed at one satellite for example the sky satellite you choose one single satellite or simple setup )if you have a motorized dish it gets more complicated . then you scan for channels ,after about 4 minutes of scanning your channels will be back .

as i say if you were using cccam you will have to reinstall it via the addons menu ,and you will have to put your bouquets back in using dreambox edit also if you were using parental settings you will need to reset them .

4. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

ehhh, dont think you can advertise or link to other sites

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

spammer spammed