1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help - figuring out which main title to use Disney Lion King

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by datageek, Sep 2, 2004.

1. datageek

datageek Member

Wife bought the Lion King #1 special edition for the grand kids and wanted me to make a copy of it for the kids to watch when they come over. This will really get used quite a bit [bold](it'll help keep them quiet too)[/bold]. I used DVD Decrypter to rip into files for the HD. Then I use recode 2 to re-arthur. What I found was 4 different labels of the main movie and when selected added up to 10gig's. What do I do? I have previewed the movie and they look alike except the last two files were like 3.980 compared to the first two at 2,576. I have heard of the disney movies being multi-angled and I sure this is one of them. Help
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]AMD 1500, 120gb WD HD w/NTFS, 512k, Pioneer AO7 w/flashed firmware, BTC 16x DVD rom
    DVD Decrypter 3.2.30, DVD Shrink 3.2.15, Nero 6.3 w/paks 1,2&4,[/small]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2004
  2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Datageek, Welcome to aD,

I've gone through the same thing.

I had excellent success with CloneDVD2. Use AnyDVD OR DVD Decrypter to rip the movie and pick it up with CloneDVD2.

Give it a shot :)

Good luck,

Pete

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

4. datageek

datageek Member

Thanks guy's, I'll give it a try.

5. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

datageek,

Don't forget to stop back and tell us how you made out -= we like to follow these things :)

Cheers,

Pete

6. datageek

datageek Member

SP, Flip

Hay, that worked like a charm. I like it for those really big movies. Just wish it was "free" like DVD Decrypter or DVD Shrink. Already backed up several movies from the collection - really easy and can still do some re-arthuring.

Now I guess the next step is RB w/CCE. I just thought that the "freebies" and buying NERO would be enough - you guy's just help me spend my $$$$. Sheessh heh heh
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]AMD 1500, 120gb WD HD w/NTFS, 512k, Pioneer AO7 w/flashed firmware, BTC 16x DVD rom
    DVD Decrypter 3.2.30, DVD Shrink 3.2.15, Nero 6.3 w/paks 1,2&4,[/small]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2004
  7. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Yea, we did (Lol) But we at least try to make sure that you get the best value for your money :)

Cheers,

Pete