1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!! First Time Builders PC Components

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by HRJustin, Apr 9, 2007.

1. HRJustin

HRJustin Guest

lol i dont think ill have a problem with that i just gotta get the money up to start actually getting the parts :p this hp computer has lasted since like 2001 and ive had it on most of that time so i dont think i should have that much of a problem with the stock heatsink and psu although i prolly will change out the psu when i have it running for a little while but i still gotta get everything so ill worry about that when the time comes lol :). like ive said a few times im not a hardcore gamer but if i do want to play some at least it will work better then this old HP lol :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2007
  2. HRJustin

HRJustin Guest

well i ordered this case ill still swap out the psu when i get all the other parts in this case. hopefully it will last me till i get it all up and running :S

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16811144001

i was going to get the dreamer II but its been deactivated on the newegg site but this is pretty much the same case and has the same size psu so im not to bothered by it i just like how this case looks. :p

edit: now that i ordered the other one the dreamer II is back on newegg but i guess it isn't that big of a deal. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2007
  3. HRJustin

HRJustin Guest

sorry for all the posts on this same thread i just want to make sure i get some good parts that will work well together :p