1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Flashing problem!

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by starwrist, Feb 27, 2006.

1. starwrist

starwrist Member

I'm running SupercardSD and SuperPass2.

I've updated the SuperCard to 1.6.

I'm planning on using Mario Kart DS(U) to flash. So I've obtained both AMCE-0.gba and .sav.

On the root directory of my SD card:

sd_160.bin
    flashme.nds
    AMCE-0.gba
    AMCE-0.sav

Now...I boot up in GBA mode. Launch AMCE-0.gba. It writes SRAM. I power down, insert SuperPass 2 and power on. It boots the health warning screen then goes white.

What am I doing wrong? I've even tried to rename AMCE-0.gba to .nds and .gba.nds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. _bmd_

_bmd_ Member

I have a supercard and superpass, don't bother doing all that, I did the same and got the same results, the supercard instructions suck bigtime.

Load the ROM into the software on your pc, right click on it and choose properties, then in the Saver Patch window choose CF if you've got a CF card or SD if you've got an SD card. In the ROM Position Patch window choose Supercard. Leave all the other settings alone, hit the out button, load the game file and save (sav) file to your memory card, put the memory card in the flash linker and a genuine game in the superpass and put them both in your DS. Turn the DS on

Not all games have booted and some crashed when I tried to save them but more than 50% have been fine.

If anyone has any more questions please keep in mind that I really have no more idea than you about what I'm doing and I've got this far from just experimenting but if I can help you I will.

If anyone else has anything to add or any hints or tips I'd be very grateful. :)