1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help for School

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by animedev, Dec 8, 2004.

1. animedev

animedev Member

hey, i was assigned to do a Persuasive Essay on a debatable topic, such as aborsion. I was searching for somethihng no one else would think of and came across Save Beta Max. I really can't find much informatoin about this topic other than something having to do with making backups of your own dvd's and video tapes and music, but thats it. I was wondering if anyone could give me links to sites with more information on this topic or maybe other names to search for besides save beta max. I heard of Induce Act, but not much has come up for that...

2. animedev

animedev Member

uhhh, i know this is pretty much stupid coming here for help, but it seems this site is big on topics such as this. Here is my thesis and i was wondering if anyone had a 3rd reason for me:
    People should have the right to legally own a VCR, CD Burner, iPod or any other device that stores digital media because people have the right to make back up copies of personal collections of movies, home videos, music CDs, etc., to create their own personal media, and