1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help How do I burn one file with the menu and the movie on it?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by wcandyman, Mar 30, 2004.

1. wcandyman

wcandyman Member

I want to rip the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition with DVD shrink. I copied the 2 disc from The two towers after ripping i get 14 files with parts of the movie and the 2 menus but you can't do anything with the menu. How can I rip and burn 2 DVDs and Still keep the menu and everything attached and working exactly like the original copy? I am willling to try and freeware and might pay. PLease tell me how if you can. I really would like 1 file for each DVD and have the Menus working!!!!

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Are you trying to put both LOTR discs on to a single blank?

3. wcandyman

wcandyman Member

No for the extended edition there is 2 DVDS I want to burn 2 DVDS with Menus and movie.

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

What software have you been using so far?

5. wcandyman

wcandyman Member

I have been using DVD Shrink 3.1

6. viper6699

viper6699 Guest

the problem you may have with this is that if the 2 original discs are both dvd9 and you want to make a back up of these on dvd5 the compression is going to be that great that the quality of the end result will be very poor.

so long as it can read the encryption, shrink should be able to squeeze it all down onto one disc but like i say the quality would be poor.

though having said all that i dont know if there is a maximum amount of compression that shrink will do.