1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: How would i go about converting my digi camera videos into a dvd movie?..i need some help!

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by XxCRASHxX, Feb 18, 2006.

1. XxCRASHxX

XxCRASHxX Member

What im asking is, is i record alot of home videos with my digital camera but i have a bunch and there all only about 5 to 10 minutes each if that cause thats all my camera will record.. anyway i got alot of lil vids from my band playing , hanging out with friends, halloween etc etc etc... Is there any software i can download to edit this and make it to were its one full length video i can just burn on dvd and how do i do that? .. and if that IS what i do...then whats a good program to download to edit, my buddy said adobe premiere is good but shoot i know u cant get that free anywhere ...any help would be appreciated.

2. arcanix

arcanix Active member

Well if the videos are the same resolution and fps, then you can join them with a free program called virtualdub. Just open the first file normally, but the next ones from file->append avi segment. After that you can save the joined avi-fileto another location. Then you can use any program to encode it dvd.

If you want to get a little bit better looking dvd, then nero vision is the program to get (not free though). You can just add the videofiles to your project, and the program will create a menu automatically.