1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! i can't figure out how to install the fliptop cover on my xbox!!!.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by rubix, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubix

rubix Guest

Hey everybody. My friend gave me this thing called a fliptop cover and said that if i replace it with my current cover i will be able to play copied games. So i took the cover off of my xbox and tried to put the fliptop on. However i cannot seem to get the fliptop to fit! in a matter of fact the fliptop is nothing like the shape of my xbox cover. What should i do and how will i play my copied games once i get it installed? thankyou.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2004
  2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

r u sure u mean xbox?!

thats only for ps2. xbox does not have any flip top type of things u can only play backups using a chip on a xbox.

3. rubix

rubix Guest

That would explain a lot! i just googled "fliptop cover" and found out it was for the ps2! no wonder i coulnd't get the cover to fit. I guess i am gonna have to give my friend a beat down for not telling me it wasn't for xbox! damn, i don't have a ps2. Sorry for the mistake.

4. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

Man this board is getting great...I don't even care if I learn another thing...it's just too much fun! Hey...guys...I just got a flip top cover for my Ford Focus but it looks like a Ferrari...what do I do?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Egg[/small]

Last edited: May 24, 2004
  5. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

^ lol!!!! man i just didn't want ot flame that guy..... so i didn't

6. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

Man...it's just getting plain old stupid...and it's not being mean. Does it seem comprehendible that you could know enough to come to these forums but have no idea of the difference in design between the PS2 and Xbox? I mean I even check www.websters.com so I don't get flamed for spelling...LOL...so why can't people at least use their noodle for a minute before posting.

7. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

i knw can't u see the difference betwee the covers of the system how is a little ps2 flip top gonna fit on a gigantic xbox.

8. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

I'm actually not being a smart ass when I say this but do you suppose we could have a page for just members and higher? I mean honestly...or a strictly newbie board like most forums?

9. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

tru.... instead alot of other boards were added lol i only go to xbox general anyway

10. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

I'm still reading the original post and I am dumbfounded?

11. rubix

rubix Guest

Hey it wasn't my faut my friend didn't tell me it was for the ps2! he just told me it would play copyed games! it was a very understandable mistake! i am sure all of you would have done the same had your friend not told you it was for ps2! sheesh you people are harsh!.

12. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

^ i would have never made that mistake 4real man the covers are COMPLETELY different from each other

13. rubix

rubix Guest

Oh so am i supposed to assume my friend lied to me?! (even though he did).

14. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

Oh boy...LOL...here we go again.

15. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

And to think when I was a kid the average person could do the rubicks cube in ten minutes or so. I thought things were supposed to evolve? Give it a little time and we should see him on Stupid Criminals ...errrrrr...that is if he can figure out how to actually back up a game...keep in mind...this is before Craxtion, before a mod-chip and before a burner....man...the questions should be entertaining..."Guys...the Xbox mod-chip won't work in my PS2...how come?"

16. rubix

rubix Guest

Shit! f*ck! i was having trouble reassembling my xbox so i got really pissed and kicked it(hard about 5 times)! now it's broken! part of the reason i was so pissed is because you all were being a bunch of jerks! especially egburt25! egburt i blame [bold]you[/bold] for my broken xbox! thankyou very much!.

17. jvwheel

jvwheel Member

eggbert52 - I think I stumbled onto the dum and dumber board.

18. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

k, egg didnt kick your xbox, and I dont even think you kicked you own xbox...you cannot be THAT stupid. But this thread runs a possibility of getting closed lol, so lets not get all defensive and start another argument...lets play nice children :)

19. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

I think it's just Beno under a new name.

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

god...i'm a newb, and i know i'd never make that kind of idiotic mistake...i hate to seem "harsh" or whatever, but i have to side with several posters here when they say the moron population around here is growing. I'm honestly scared at this point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.