1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! i can't figure out how to install the fliptop cover on my xbox!!!.

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by rubix, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rubix

rubix Guest

That don't work because the bottom cover is in the damn way! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!!!!!!!

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

take of the bottom cover then that happened to me once when i had to fix my ps2 because it woudn't read any games it's easily fixed man don't make it difficult.......

3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

you dont even have to take the bottom cover off, you can just pry up a bit on the internals of the system, that will give you plenty of room to put that ribbon back in. how about you TRY a few things before come back freaking out over somethning so tiny. That ribbon has been an issue countless times on this forum before, if you would have searched for 10 seconds you most likely would have found the answers you need.

4. rubix

rubix Guest

YEEEESSSSSS! I fixed it. I took the bottom cover off, put the ribbon cable back in, put the bottom cover back on, and succesfully installed the fliptop. Yes I can't beleive I did it! I bet you all thought I would F*ck it up even more but I didn't! Now, how do I play burnt games because I ain't got a clue.

5. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

ok now your onto the har part lol u should have a dvd burner to play the games of course and also u better be playing copoes of games that you own or noone here will help you out........ as for burning and playing games ask the people in the ps2 forum..

6. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

GOD NO!!! Please don't send him to the PS2 forums...

7. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

^^^ lol!!1 he's officially your problem now thats yopur department lol
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Hail To The Redskins![/small]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2004
  8. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

rubix, was this all a joke, a really well executed joke on the AD community? Please say yes, that'd be great, it would serve dual-purpose: you'd make my day after taking yet another SAT; and more importantly you'd reaffirm my belief that people are generally intelligent and logical, especially with regard to their posessions and money. Reading your post in its entiretly necesitates that affirmation in my mind right now...Less, or course, it is a joke, and in that case I pay you homage for playing so many people so well.

9. rubix

rubix Guest

OH FOR THE LOVE OF F*CKING GOD!!! You guys are the most heartless people I have ever met in my life! I have been told that I was slow before, but I have never had my flaws mistaken FOR A JOKE!!! Thank you all so much for your kindness! Well I guess it's off to the ps2 discussion...

10. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

i guess that answers your question if t was a joke or not lol

11. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

i have just had good read of this thread and im still laughing if i where him id forget about ps2 and xbox and just play with my rubix cube it's cheaper just dont try to do any mods to it

12. rubix

rubix Guest

[/bold]
    [bold]DOES THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?!!![/bold]
    If it wasn't for you guys insulting me I wouldn't have got pissed off and not broken my xbox. You guys are the cause for my mother having to fork out $150 on a new xbox. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU OWE ME $150!!!!

13. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

awwwwww helll nah man

there aint no person up in this forum that owes u ish man
    you the bama that went and broke your system man it's your body your brain controlled the movements of your body limbs so don;t pull that ish here man

14. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

someone's spat the dummy
    im laughing that much ive just fell off my chair and broke it so u owe me £150 for a new 1
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]pentium 4 3,2ghz 1gig ddr 2700
    120gig sata hdd
    gforce fx 5600 8x agp
    6.1 sound
    all times 3[/small]

Last edited: Jun 5, 2004
  15. rubix

rubix Guest

Jerks!
    Oh and by the way... I have over 25 posts! Why the f*ck am I not a Junior Member?!

16. kcc76

kcc76 Regular member

you need 50

17. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

I see he still hasn't read any of the rules or forum info. Also can't seem to take responsibility for his own actions. I figure he's about 11.

18. rubix

rubix Guest

For your info I am 17!

19. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

It would be a lot easier and probably we should vote on this but, mods can you please ban this guy? Or somehow make his membership disappear ala Tony Soprano??

20. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

oh, 17? and your mother is buying your games consoles awwww how sweet - get a job!

PS, a reason why u aint moved up in rank is either a because your a jerk, b because u insult and mock everybody (come on laugh at your own STUPID post) or c your to much of an idiot u probably broke your puter....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.