1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help i have Mitsubishi WD-52627, is says 1080p but how?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by ohhshiet, Jan 26, 2007.

1. ohhshiet

ohhshiet Member

You'll enjoy a breathtaking viewing experience from any video source with the amazingly large and bright 52-inch Mitsubishi WD-52627 1080p digital light projection (DLP) televition. Because 1080p provides twice the resolution of the high definition 720p or 1080i displays found in most HDTVs today, you'll get more vivid pictures--no matter the scene or content. Featuring a simple, clean design with a compact cabinet (at just 18.5 inches deep), the WD-52627 will fit into virtually any home theater furnishings without crowding the surroundings. It includes dual HD tuners and a wide variety of digital inputs (including two HDMI, three component, and two Firewire ports). It's also digital cable ready with the integrated CableCARD slot and incorporates TV Guide's On Screen program guide for easy viewing of what's on today and seven days into the future.

It delivers stunningly bright and detailed images thanks to Mitsubishi’s proprietary 1080p DLP chip and the high-speed Plush1080p video processor (with a 6-segment, 10,800 RPM color wheel), which upconverts 1080i signals to 1080p producing four times the resolution of traditional line doublers (see more about Mitsubishi's exclusive set of video-enhancing technologies below).

The WD-52627 has a 1920 x 1080-pixel resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, and compatibility with 480i/480p/720p/1080i video sources. It pumps out audio via its integrated 20-watt speaker system (10 watts per two channels) and also offers Mitsubishi's Level Sound Dynamics Limiter features, which evens out the sound of programs--even during loud commercial breaks. It also includes a multi-format memory card reader, enabling you to display still photo slideshows and play digital music files (MP3 and WMA).

Mitsubishi's WD-52627 boasts 1920 x 1080p pixel resolution and Mitsubishi's proprietary Dark Detailer light engine technology for unmatched contrast and black levels. It comes with Plush1080p, Mitsubishi's third-generation upconversion system updated for 1080i-to-1080p deinterlacing. The WD-52627 has two HDMI inputs, three component video inputs and a nine-format memory card reader. It is also Digital Cable Ready with CableCARD and has front panel IEEE1394 inputs with DV decoder to allow easy playback from digital video camcorders.This microdisplay television uses Texas Instruments Digital Light Processing technology and Mitsubishi's ClearThought technology to make it the easiest to use full-featured TV available. ClearThought includes TV Guide On Screen program guide, and an all-digital audio output that converts analog audio signals to digital. The new models also come with NetCommand 5.0, the latest generation of Mitsubishi's home theater operation system which allows users to set up and control components using simple on-screen icons. Dark Detailer is a new Mitsubishi technology that provides enhanced contrast and black levels. It allows a wider palette of dark gray shades, giving a realistic sense of depth to the picture.

ok..sorry its soo long..if you read that what does it mean? ihave a ps3 but it wont go to 1080p, only 720p or 1080i. will it just upconvert the signals or no? anyone with the similar set? any help ..it says its a 1080p tv, but i cant get a native 1080p picture...

2. ballugrad

ballugrad Member

I have just resently bought the same TV. I have a progressive scan DVD player and have set it to the max resolution, however the TV information when playing tells me that the resolution is only at 480. Is there a way to set it higher?

3. cheezzzz

cheezzzz Regular member

What you are seeing in the info banners are the input res. Your output will always be the native res of your tv.

4. ohhshiet

ohhshiet Member

a progressive DVD can only output 480p. in order to get high def get a blu ray player or hd-dvd, or you can get an upconverting dvd player to get upconversion on your regular dvds... back to my question, im asking about a native 1080p display ie. blu ray player and games via ps3 hdmi and xbox 360 component. i can output it on my dad's 61 samsung as a 1080p display but not on my tv.