1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help i think i !@#$# it up :(

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by rochon22, May 3, 2007.

1. rochon22

rochon22 Member

OK i know every one hates newbies so ill try and make it as clear as i can..... i installed my mod chip hyperx probley my first problem...
    every thing went great i used the lego trick i found on another post to put presure on it... when i went to flash the bios by disk i used the dummie file zzz.zzz and a bios.bin for versions 1.0-1.5 because thats the version i have some where in there.... and it booted up said flasing bios please dont shut off every thing went great shut off manually like it said it would then when i booted it up i got this start stop start stop 3 times and red lights no screen no nothing.... then being smart i um switched the switch on my chip and it booted up to the mod again and i thought ok itll be alright then i did the disk thing again stupid @!#$% me i think cause now its all dead help would be much thanked...... ok yah it was the team excuter 53035 bios or somthing like that M8 on the bin file not the v16 so i shoulda been ok i thought

joe

2. casper007

casper007 Guest

Did u check the size of your bios and bios file to see they matched??

3. rochon22

rochon22 Member

yah that ended up being the problem i got the wrong bios sife i did one smaller then 1 mb i guess i messed it all up becaus ei flashed both bioses so i have to have it sent off softmodded and go into the bios that way way to much stuff for my screw up on a MS product