1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP!!! I upgraded my Nero 7 and now Nero is totally gone!!

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by CEEFL, Oct 24, 2007.

1. CEEFL

CEEFL Member

I am running Windows Vista and I tried to burn a disc today with my Nero version 7.5.747.10.1 and the burner "stopped working." I clicked to check online for a solution and it said the problem was with Nero and I needed an update...so I went to the website link, Nero 7 downloads, and it said it was updating me to Nero 7.10.1 and that would solve the Vista problems...so I downloaded the whole thing, it required two restarts which I did, and then...when the laptop loaded back up Nero was gone! I even did a search and can only find file folders like "Nero Home" and "Nero StreetSmart" but no way to start Nero again. Can someone help me?!?! I am in desparate need of my Nero ASAP!!!!

2. 56delray

56delray Regular member

3. CEEFL

CEEFL Member

I went to this site and it says it is a commercial trial or nero...I bought my copy and have the serial #, etc. I only wanted to update whatever I needed to in my version so I could perform all the functions..is there a way to use this download with my license?

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

You can d/l the latest version of Nero 7...7.10.1.0 from that site...when you go to install it you will be asked for your serial number...insert the s/n and you should be good to go.

Or you might like to try from Nero site

http://www.nero.com/ena/downloads-nero7-update.php

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007