1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help im a newbi

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dingo_69, May 1, 2007.

1. dingo_69

dingo_69 Guest

hi guys i would like to know if any one has clone dvd and anydvd if so can u help a newbi out i would like to know how to use one or both to make copsy of my dvd which i own will it copy dvd and copyright protecion can some help me plz

2. chop2113

chop2113 Regular member

Well First you will have to start Anydvd. Then Insert the DVD you wish to rip. AnyDVD will Take off the Copyright for you to be able to back up your movie. You will need a program to shrink the movie to the file size you need to burn it to a DVD. Either a Dual layer or a 4.7GB disc. After you shrink to the desired size open up clonedvd.you'll want to copy DVD files and choose the folder that the files are in. Then Burn to disk. When burning the disk make sure to burn at 4x speed to ensure a good burn. And make sure you use good media like Verbatims,Sony "made in japan" ,or taiyo yudens. Sony and Verbatims are good media at a good price. Taiyo Yuden Are the best and also pricier your choice.For Shrinking the DVD files you can use DVDShrink or if you have nero Nero Recode is what i choose to use just to name a few. Happy Burning.

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  3. dingo_69

dingo_69 Guest

a big thanks to the man chop2113 for his guide to doing dvds now this matter is closed

4. chop2113

chop2113 Regular member

Anytime Enjoy!!!