1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[help]im lost....

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by sirzeek, Dec 17, 2006.

1. sirzeek

sirzeek Member

well i wanted to "mod" my ds or get that flash card thingy.... but i have no ideal what to do i have modded many Xbox's...so im lost and i googled this for like 5 hours...and nothing and i was reading i was told it cost over 80$....and i haft to buy over 3 things...WTF

so can some one clear this with me..im thinksing of do thing this

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

What do you want to be able to do with your 'modded' DS?

Do yo have an Original DS or DS Lite?

Would you prefer included memory or to be able to choose your own memory?

What is your budget?

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

If you want to go with your own size of Memory, than I would prefer that you get the M3 Lite Pro Micro with Passcard 3 combo. You can buy this at:

http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog/M3-Lite-Pro-MICRO-SD-Adapter-w-NDS-PassCard-3-p-2472.html

Here it will only cost you $64.00 plus shipping.

If you want to go with Limited amount of space, you can go with the DS-Xtreme. You can buy this at:

http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog/DS-Xtreme-4GB-DS-X-p-2449.html

This one though is a little bit more money to pay. But if you want to spend the $124.95, then go right ahead, but be warned that it only has 4Gb of memory, which comes to 512MB.

Also, M3 has just finished making their new product the M3 DS Simply. It is at the pre-order stage, but it looks like it will be a great product. Here is the link to view it:

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=12679

For $44.95, I think that this would be the best deal to go for. Hope this helps.

The M3 DS Simply can let you add your own memory to it.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2006
  4. sirzeek

sirzeek Member

well,i wanted to play games on it....like download them then put them on a "flshcard" then play those on my DS...and i have a normal DS"i think the DS lite suck"

5. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Well, you can play DS games that you download, with any of these that I have listed. If you want to go cheap, and want it to work on the NDS, I would go with the M3 DS Simply. It's only $44.95, and it works with both DS's.

6. sirzeek

sirzeek Member

hmm does it come with a micro SD card...cuz i dont want to drop another 20$ on that i mean i might lose it....and is there one that uses normal SD carsd that work with the NDS