1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Installing Apps, Games, Etc.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by redhot209, Oct 24, 2007.

1. redhot209

redhot209 Member

*Backgroud check: Did the softmod of my xbox with Splinter Cell. I have EvoX as my dashboard..

Ok When i FTP my xbox, and try to put applications such as XBMC, I drag the folder "XBMC" to E\Apps\(Folder was Already there before,when i FTP)
    I wait for it to transfer to be done and exit FlashFXP and unplug the cross-cord cable. I reboot my xbox, and click Applications in the EvoX menu and when it goes to Applications, there is nothing there...It's just blank like no selection here. Can someone help me! >.<

2. HACKZOR

HACKZOR Guest

well evox sucks allways use UnleashedX for main dash and evox as socond. Are you putting it in the apps folder when you ftp and make sure you see that xbmc is downloading and make sure its not just on your waiting list

3. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Check in your 'evox.ini' file that EvoX is actually pointing to the E:\Apps folder!

4. redhot209

redhot209 Member

Hey thanks... I just swtich to UnleadedX and got it to work for XBMC...kind wierd well anyways thx and chunkhead for pointing that out aswell :D