1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help iphone 3 locked o2

Discussion in 'iPhone - Unlocking and hacking' started by del855, Jun 23, 2013.

1. del855

del855 Member

Hello I have an Iphone 3 that my my boy has bought it is locked to o2 in uk can anyone tell me how to unlock to all networks please

2. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

i can tell you but it's rather tough and you are going to be facing a issue here as well.

You will have to jailbreak the phone to unlock it for all carriers however you need redsnow to do this also which Iphone 3

iphone 3. IOS stops at ios 5 and most apps starting in dec will require ios 6 and ios 7 so many of the iphone 3 and 3gs models will be worthless when ios 7 comes out because ios 7 is not 3g compatible nor 3 compatible it will be worthless to download apps and utilitys.

so you know that come dec your phone still might not work after dec but redsnow is your best bet as long as its not on the latest version of ios if it is your going to need a new jailbreak look on youtube there are many

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  3. phonix01

phonix01 Member

Hi, del855
    You can unlock your Iphone3,But I would like to make it clear there are two types of Iphone3 is available one is Iphone3g and another one is Iphone3gs so make it clear while unlocking.And speaking about unlocking,you can unlock your Iphone by using the remote unlock service.The service which is said to be the best and reliable way to unlock a Iphone.If you are interested then you can get the remote unlock service from the site Unlock-Zone.com by providing some basic information about the phone like the country and the network to which the phone is locked to.After providing this information you can avail the service from the site to unlock the phone to use it with any other GSM network of your choice.