1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help joining vob files with vobedit

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by waco, Mar 7, 2007.

1. waco

waco Member

i've been searching and searching all over the web and still hasn't found what i was looking for. i hope someone here can help me. i'm trying to make a backup of a dvd concert and the only way i was able to rip the dvd was using dvd ripper platinum excluding two chapters. now, that resulted in 18 vob files (5.45GB). I was trying to joining them with vobedit so i could then create the ifo files with ifoedit. i already renamed the vob files "VTS_01_001.VOB, VTS_01_002.VOB... up to VTS_01_018.VOB". The problem is that when I select to join clips with vobedit it splits the 18 files into 70,000+ files. does anyone has any idea of what's wrong? any suggestions?

2. noddy2007

noddy2007 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2007
  3. waco

waco Member

thanks noddy, but that's not actually the problem. i was already able to rip the audio and backed it up into audio files. what i'm actually trying to do now is to backup the concert movie itself. i need to join the vob files but vobedit is splitting them instead of joining them... anybody help?

4. attar

attar Senior member

5. waco

waco Member

not yet... but i'll download right now and let you know how it turns out.