1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help maybe??

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by yuiiiio, Oct 27, 2006.

1. yuiiiio

yuiiiio Member

Hey i built my own computer ran great for the first 6 months or so then all of a sudden started crashing while playing games on it its not just one game it crashes w/ its a whole lot of them so i ruled out it being an issue w/ the game. i have reinstalled windows reformated my hard drive and it still has the same issue i think it may be with the dlink wireless card i am using with it does anyone know if there are known compatibility issues w/ these cards and windows or if you can help in ANY way i would greatly appresiate it

2. jacka$$

jacka$$ Member

how much ram do you have? it might be your ram, does you comp come to a complet halt and you cant do a thing but to press the power button on the pc?

3. marsey99

marsey99 Regular member

sounds like a psu problem, but you could try a system restore to before you installed the router to check that.

also ask in the windows threads for software issues

4. yuiiiio

yuiiiio Member

hey thanks for the suggestions but i think i fixed my problem turns out it was just a virus i had that was tough to remove