1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME BY DEMUXING

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by rueschti, Jan 2, 2004.

1. rueschti

rueschti Member

I've a problem with TMPEGenc!!
    Please can anybody help me? I have Jason vs Freddy as a mpeg-file and want to burn it in dvd.
    With an other mpeg-file i used Tmpegenc and then Tmpeg dvd author and it functioned.
    But with this mpeg (very good quality) i've problems.
    When i want to open the file with Tmpegenc. the program says "cannot open or unsupported. only the video file. the audio file functiones. PLEASE HELP.
    THANKS

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

OK..First off what does this Have to do with "Demuxing" like the Title of your Post says???
    You Might not need to use Tmpgenc at all if the Mpeg file is on a DVD Compliant Format..You also never said if this Mpeg file was Mpeg1 or Mpeg2 if it is Mpeg1 then all you need to do to get it Loaded into Tmpgenc is to go to "options" to "Enviromental Settings" to "Vfapi Plugins" and raise the Priority of the "Microsoft Mpeg1 decoder" to "1"...If it is a Mpeg2 file then you will have to raise the Priority of one of the Mpeg2 decoders in the Vfapi Plugins but if that doesn"t work you will have to Frameserve the File to Tmpgenc ,If that is the case then let me know and I"ll tell you have to Frameserve useing DVD2AVI....Cheers