1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me. Config evox.ini for dvd2xbox.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by ChipMasta, Apr 14, 2006.

1. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

I got mIRC and installed it how do I use it? where do I go to dawnload? When I make CD-RW to flash the chip will it work whit all the chips?

2. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

3. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

I got in to the xbins and got a torrent file for slayer 2.6 and the bios. They only let you get 30 files a day. Is there other xbins where you can get some more app fore the xbox or for other files that are not fore the xbox? If you try to get more then 30 files what will they do and can you come back the next day? What other good app get I get from the xbins? What is the IRC for?

Last edited: May 25, 2006
  4. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

yaxbins is the only place i know of that works through MIRC. if u try to go over 30, it just says that u have used ur limit and wont let u download it. and idk about the next daything, iv never used it 2 days in a row before. u can pritty much get any app thats availiable for the xbox throught xbins. and idk what the IRC stands for

5. janrocks

janrocks Guest

thepiratebay that's where everything but bios comes from

6. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

Can I use the IND-BIOS 5003 or the 2X bios fore my Spider Chip?
    are xbins only fore xbox app?or are there other xbins fore PC app and iso's?

7. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

idk about the bios thing, im all xecuter. and ya xbins is all for xbox stuff, hince the xb in xbins for xbox.

8. eddie4758

eddie4758 Guest

do u know a dependable site for roms

9. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

I got SlaYers_EvoX_Auto-Installer_v2.6_FINAL 158mb. It is not an ISO it is an application. Where do I put it in my xbox?or do I install it on my PC?

10. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

u would put it in ur xbox, and it will most likely go in ur e:/apps foler. but im not sure cause i havent needed to ur slayers yet.

11. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

u would put it in ur xbox, and it will most likely go in use e:/apps folder. but im not sure cause i havent needed to use slayers yet.

Last edited: May 26, 2006
  12. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

I do not think it gose there becouse it dose not have a defoult file. It is only one file.

13. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

is it a .bin file?

eddie4758: ya i know a few, pm me for them

14. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

It is an Application file. SlaYers_EvoX_Auto-Installer_v2.6_FINAL 158mb. I can install it on my PC.

15. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

try installing it then. i dont do slayers, never needed them. so install it and c what u can do.

16. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Heh...salyers is a disk image, try installing it by all means, but you won't get anywhere..It's an iso..depending on what else you have on your pc it will either look like a stack of books or a disk or whatever..On mine it looks like a box!! It needs unpacking and burning to a disk. Then you put the disk in your xbox..It boots to a menu and you do a full install...evox and all apps, retail harddrive! simple quick and easy..slayers is only available as an iso...

17. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

I got the passward that the Application file SlaYers_EvoX_Auto-Installer_v2.6_FINAL 158mb needed to extract. I got the 348mb ISO from it.So now I put in a CD-RW or DVD-R like if it was a game whit nero?put it in my xbox and it will install like an app.Will it be in the app folder?Then I go in to evox in my xbox app and I will see Slayers 2.6?or dose it run from the CD-RW? What do I do after?Will it have Format HD in the menu?Do I only Format drive F?What other things can I do whit it? Dose it work to flash bios?

18. janrocks

janrocks Guest

If you haven't flashed your chip bios yet check this out to see which one works with your chip http://www.xbox-scene.com/modchips.php

Slayers iso...Burn it to a dvd-r or a cd-rw just like any other disk image..and boot with it in the drive...have fun..just follow the menu..If you want to keep all your saves just install evox on C:\ and then ftp the E:\ drive over onto your pc..install everything then ftp the udata and tdata folders back.....the media-center might not work but just get a new one from somewhere..you can rebuild your whole drive with this if you want...some loon was selling these disks on ebay last year for £20..so take care of it [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2006
  19. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

What media-center will not work?from where? How big will the install be in MB? becouse I only have like 300mb in the C drive. What if I ftp the savegames to my PC and then put them back? What will it delete from the HD and what will it put in it?Why will it install evox if I have it?

20. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Put the disk in and select format single partition...then format F:\