1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me. Config evox.ini for dvd2xbox.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by ChipMasta, Apr 14, 2006.

1. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

and if u have an upgraded hard drive, f is where most of the space will go.

2. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

Do I have to insall SlaYers 2.6 fist before I use it?or can I use it from the disk? I will try it today.

3. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

I got like 2,100mb on F now. Do I have to use the Inst/Upg XBMC(P),app,&Evox all on(F:)whit salayes 2.6 to put the app there?Will it delete some thing on the other deives?or do I make an app and games folder and put all my emus there? What is XBMC(P)?
    Since I don't have the USB flash programmer for the Spider modchip,
    I will have to use the Reflash CD.I downloaded the SpiderChip reflash cd from xbins.I made the reflash cd dick and the flash bios disk. When I go in to the SpiderChip reflash cd in my xbox it has the menu for locking the HD and to flash the chip but when I put flash it dose not tell me from the disk or HD.It tell me an error can not find bios. Where do the bios go?Do you know how to flash bios whit the reflash cd?

Last edited: May 27, 2006
  4. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

u put the apps in e:/apps. and its not gunna delete anything. but put all ur games and emulators in the f drive(make two folders). XBMC is xbox media center, its like whats on the xbox 360. u can upload music and videos and stuff like that on there. idk how to flash with a CD, i do my flashing all through interent explorer.

Last edited: May 27, 2006
  5. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

Is mIRC free because it tell me that I have 20 days left? It tell you that it will give you a new password when you go in to xbins but I got the same passward the 3 times I when in 3 days.
    If I intall the XBMC(P),app,& Evox all on(F:)drive whit SlaYers 2.6 will it delete any thing from the other drives? Will evox see the app on the E and F drive? SlaYers 2.6 can flash chips.How do I know if it can flash my Sider Chip?

6. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

yes it is free until the 30days r up or u can just hack it and have it free forever. and yes u will get the same passwork everyime u use xbins. and NO it will not delete anything else, y would u think it would do that? evox see's apps in the e:/apps drive but if ur guna keep them all in f, then u gunna have to edit the .ini file of evox to look in the f:/apps foler instead of e:/apps. and for the flashing, u'd have to look at a compatibility list to c if it will work.

7. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

Where do I look for the compatibility list to c?
    How do I hack mIRC?

8. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

if there is a readme file that came with the slayer, than it should say it in there.

and i dont think i can tell u how to hack a program on here so ull have to look around on the internet.

9. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

How I have evox on my xbox is in the C drive. What if I use slayers 2.6 to Install/Upg XBMC(P),app,&Evox all on (F:) Will it delete the evox I have in the C drive or my savegames? will it read the app and games from the F only or the E drive to?or do I have to edit the .ini file of evox to look in the f:/apps foler instead of e:/apps? Will slayer 2.6 auto install do the .ini edit?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2006
  10. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

OMG. NO it will no delete stuff man. and evo DOES NOT go in c, it goes into E!!! and evo will read games in f but not other apps, ull have to edit the .ini file to look there.

11. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

I think that I have evoX in the C drive and it works.I will see where it is.

12. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

ok, u might have put it in e and then the c one is just like saved info about it

13. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

where do u get dvd2xbox

14. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

will somebody tell me if this is rite?- i have mechassault so i get those linux and evox files and put them onmy action replay and the put them on my harddrive and then run mechassault and load linux on it and do all that stuff and then will i be done and can someody gaive me a website to get all the linux files or evox cause i dont no all wat i need...thanks

15. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

16. ChipMasta

ChipMasta Regular member

ya u can get every app from xbins. its very easy to use

17. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

ok and with dvd2xbox...wat can i do?

18. juan2320

juan2320 Regular member

you can dump your DVD games to your xbox HD and play them from there.

19. DrKePhRiM

DrKePhRiM Member

my dash game with it lol....and the dvd player but you do the same with all other apps

20. hmp007

hmp007 Guest

how do u upgrade

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2006