1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME GET INFO FROM HD; TO BURN TO DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by paultrim, Aug 30, 2004.

1. paultrim

paultrim Guest

Would really appreciate an answer before quitting time today,,, and thanks a lot.( NEW Decrypter v3.5.0.0 )

I found your DVD Decrypter and am trying it. It seemed wonderful and easy to use but then I ran into a problem that after I’ve saved it to my Hard Drive I can not find how to get it off to burn it to a DVD.

I don’t know how to change the top part to let me tell it to get the information from my Hard Drive. (on the top left)

Shouldn't the program allow me to place my hard drive there at the top, as the SOURCE, to select from, to send the info to the burner?

In other words “ I don’t know how to arrange the top to find the source of the information “, so I can send the information to the DVD to burn it.

I would so much appreciate it if you could get back to me soon to let me know how to do it.

paultrim

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2004
  2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Decrypter is rather limited in what it can do by itself. It can only burn an ISO so if you ripped your film in File mode Decrypter won't recognize them as burnable. Also keep in mind that Decrypter can't compress movies so your limited to only being able to burn DVD-5 films under 4.36GB. The majority of films are DVD-9 so they need to be compressed to fit a single layer blank.

Since you already have Decrypter I'd highly recommend you try out DVD Shrink. It will rip, compress and burn using Decrypter's burning engine. Here's an informative and highly entertaining guide written by our very own ScubaPete:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/102745