1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me one time i need exact steps thanks :)

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dustin446, Jan 7, 2005.

1. dustin446

dustin446 Member

Hi, i have DVD shrink and i also have DVD Decrypter both of which i downloaded from this site (great btw, wish someone would have told me earlier) decrypter allowed me to decrypt it and shrink does let me reduce the file size, they both work great. What I need now is a program to burn dvd's onto a DVD-R disk, I'm working on a toshiba laptop and i'm currently working with the movie I Robot "with will smith". Please dont say Nero i have downloaded it and it only allows me the free trial which is done by the time i bring it up on my computer. I'm looking for freeware that can just burn this commercial dvd. Decrpter got me past the copyright protection junk, and shirk got me past the size prob.... please just help me with this last problem :) thanks I really appreciate it.

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

You can actually use Decrypter to do the final burn if you set up Shrink properly. Click the guide tab at the page top and check the guide for using Shrink with Decrypter as the burn engine. Just go into Shink's settings and set it to burn with Decrypter.

Jerry

3. copecope

copecope Member

I hope some one responds to your question because I am having the exact problem. I am working with Resident Evil 2. I used DVD Decrypter and got it on my HD but couldent get DVDshrink to burn. I also tried DVD Xcopy plat. to burn but could not get it to find the file. I also have a toshiba laptop so I hope some one helps you because there answer will help me to.----cope---

4. copecope

copecope Member

I hope some one responds to your question because I am having the exact problem. I am working with Resident Evil 2. I used DVD Decrypter and got it on my HD but couldent get DVDshrink to burn. I also tried DVD Xcopy plat. to burn but could not get it to find the file. I also have a toshiba laptop so I hope some one helps you because there answer will help me to.----cope---

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Use the search for Resident Evil. There are about 500 threads on that movie and how to copy it. It uses a new type encryption and need special work arounds.

Jerry

6. mcdm

mcdm Guest

Jerry 746 this is Way off the initial subject but how did you make that very impressive eagle, I have seen other forum users adding these
    any links or help?

7. larrylje

larrylje Active member

as far as I know you cant burn with DVDShrink unless its with nero. You can use DVD Decryptor by oping up it and clicking on mode then go down to ISO and make sure the check is next to write. Of course they file has to be an ISO file after Shrink is done.

8. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi mcdm, The eagle is off this site.
    http://www.gifs.net.

The instructions for inserting a picture in you sig block is right above the reply box where you type your post. In the Safety Valve forum is testing thread to try out the picture and see if you got it working.

Jerry

9. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

larrylje, DVD Shrink will burn with Decrypter by default unless you choose for it to burn with Nero. Just leave the Nero box unchecked. Check the guide for Shrink with Decrypter.

Jerry

10. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I see now where you can burn an ISO image with Decryptor thru DVD Shrink. I have switched it to burn that way now. But it isnt set as default. Cause default after I had set up DVD Shrink saved to the Folder with a subfolder of VIDEO and AUDIO TS folder. Never changed a thing. Anyway I switched the prefrence and next time I will try my next burn with the ISO file burning with Decryptor Thru DVD Shrink.