1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me out plz-error 21 and dashboard problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by imryan, Mar 22, 2006.

1. shark3226

shark3226 Guest

nope no other way only chip and hotswap basicaly you got your self a paperweight

2. imryan

imryan Member

shit ok thx for responding...

3. imryan

imryan Member

o yeah & if any1 has a AIM plz send it 2 me

4. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

5. imryan

imryan Member

okk ill try it thx

6. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

7. Devileatr

Devileatr Member

Hot Swapping can be tricky and dangerous if you dont know what you're doing, so make sure you know EXACTLY what you are doing, or you can f*** up your harddrive beyond repair. I got an error 21 and all I had to do was run the game and reinstall the mod. That should fix it...that is if you havent already.

8. imryan

imryan Member

thx i really dont know wat im doin im only 13, and i dont want to f up my BROTHERS xbox. its not even mine, he dont even know wats rong about the xbox. he dont even know theres a problem. i made a big mistake. wen i 1st started modding, i didnt know ANY of the bad consequences that koodve happened, cause i didnt look into it. ok thanx a lot. o yeah and check out this jessica alba picture 4 all ur help.

[​IMG]

9. imryan

imryan Member

woops my bad u cant even get 2 that pic hol on...

www.sheendigital.com/alba there we go...

10. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

11. imryan

imryan Member

ok guys so its bin about 4 months my brother got pissed, smashed HIS xbox, and that was the end of it. but i just bought my own and my friend modded it yay.gif any1 know where i can go to learn how to mod old maps i heard from that same kid that u actually dont need the samsung drive, u just need to burn the maps to a disk blah blah blah plz help me.

12. imryan

imryan Member

shit now im really pissed off its bin about 2 months since the last post, and ive become an advanced modder, as a matter of fact, i even have, no, i HAD xbmc on it and emulators and trainers. but just now i lost all my new maps off my harddrive but the old maps are still there. i think it was because of the yelo trainer, i disabled autoupdate. so i reenabled it in the trainer, and went into halo 2 off the disk and tried to sign into live so that i could redownload them in cont. download. but when i went to sign in, it said either update or play offline, so i chose update, and that brought me to the error code 21 shit. this error 21 is really starting to F**** piss me off cuz its everywhere i go. so that didnt work, so i went to the unleashx dashboard and clicked on patch ms dashboard (dumbass me). when it was finished, guess where it brought ? Yup. Please, what do i do i really dont want 2 have to hotswap but if its between that and getting a mod chip please tell me which one of them i should do.

13. Nu2Mods

Nu2Mods Guest

ok so right now what is the problem? error 21?