1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME PHULEEZE...LOL

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by syllygyrl, Aug 19, 2004.

1. syllygyrl

syllygyrl Guest

hello all...i am so new to all this and im sure u will all find me new and ummm funny...all i want is to actually find movies to download...i know their are free sites to do this ... without paying and yes i know the LAW...and yes like many ummm who cares... all i have found is sites they say free free free then u get in ooo pay 22 bucks and ect...i have been reading your fourms...i have no idea as to what your talking about...lol...so please help me just a bit...please...my email is ***removed***...thanks..with my head held low..lol

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2004
  2. miggeth

miggeth Member

I don't think there are web sites that just give away free movies. I mean web space and bandwidth costs money, why would you pay just to give stuff away?

Hmm, I should write advertising slogans. There is another way, have you heard of file sharing? Tell me if you want to know more and I will e-mail you cos you never know when some Nazi will ban you for talking about this in public.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2004
  3. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

uuum geee, have a look around, we have this little thing called the "file sharing application" forum. I suspect you might find some info there.

We do not apprieciate being refered to a nazi's, it can just as easily be landlord with an eviction notice. You image in your signature is offending to some of our members, you need to remove it.

4. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

I removed it for him.....

5. miggeth

miggeth Member

sorr-eh, no offence was meant.

6. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

no problem, being from the USA it struck me as kinda funny, but when a member expresses concern about something like that, it needs to be dealt with. I could see getting upset if my grandfather died in a concentration camp or something and i saw that image, so it's just for the best that we try not to allow anything like that. I did something similar right after the 9/11 tragedy, and it wasn't until afterward that I saw I was wrong in doing it. no harm done, cheers.

7. miggeth

miggeth Member

Well, I have been banned form some forums just for mentioning file sharing. I guess you guys are pretty chilled out about it. :)