1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HELP ME PLEASE HAVE A NEW MP4 PLAYER

Discussion in 'Audio' started by dlrose20, Apr 11, 2007.

1. dlrose20

dlrose20 Member

I jus got a mp4 player from ebay and I can'tseem to get it to work. I can't get any movies transfer to it do I just put the movie into the movie folder? I did that and it shows it in there on the computer but not on the mp4 player. I tried converting it and error keeps coming up so I converted it with another player but when I check on my mp4 player it just sayempty disk Please Can Someone help me and let me know how to work this thing

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

well I use IMToo psp mp4 converting software and it's pretty good, your mp4 player probably has it's own homebrew converter, do some faq searches and please give us the brand name and type of MP4 player you have

3. dlrose20

dlrose20 Member

Yes a converter did come with the mp4 player but every time I tries to use it error comes up. I push play and it plays and says success but when I push begin error come up. not srue what kindof mp4 player it is its a oled I think. I even tried to download a mp4 from the internet and that still don't workd it shows on the computer and on the mp4 that the space is used up but it just says empty disk. When adding do you just drag into the removeable disk? Please help