1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Me please..my dvd recognise vcd as mp3

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by jhonnyad, Dec 21, 2002.

1. jhonnyad

jhonnyad Guest

My New dvd player (d21/3 gradiente) recognize all my vcds like mp3 cds, and dont play nothing at all, i think its because of the folders, cause the mp3 can be organized in folders, so the dvd thinks that there are mp3 inside that folders. There is a way to make a vcd without folders, or a instruction to put on the cd to the dvd read directly the DAT file of the cd??
    I thought that this might be the problem, any suggestion ??

Thank you

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Read the documentation that you got with your dvd player. Does it say that it plays vcd's?

3. jhonnyad

jhonnyad Guest

Yes it saiys, its a new model, play vcd svcd,dvd, cdr,cdrw,dvdr, dvdrw and mp3, i dont know the players think its a mp3 cd when its a vcd

4. Dela

What did you use to burn the vcd?

5. jhonnyad

jhonnyad Guest

I made all my vcds and svcd with ulead dvd movie factory, and burn them there too.

6. Dela

Thats odd, that shouldnt cause any problem. I use Ulead all the time and tis perfect on my dvd player.

7. jhonnyad

jhonnyad Guest

Yeah dela ulead its perfect and never gave any problems to be, all my movies worked at all dvd players i tested so far, but dont work on mine :(
    Any idea qhy the dvd see a vcd as a mp3 cd??

8. Dela

It must be the player itself. I have never experienced a problem like this.