1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me please... mydvd sonic

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by grundle, Jun 3, 2003.

1. grundle

grundle Member

when using sonic i am having a few probs,
    i have made my menu layout(background image,a mp3 for music and what colour box i want. i have converted my 3 svcd mpg files into 1 file using sonic, and then click "get movie" and drag it onto the screen so it goes in a little box in middle of my page. i can then click on the red round burn button, however its says something like"transcoding audio" and gives the mpg file etc.. then once that done i get an error box saying "could not complete the last command because invalid stream file type (dvdErr,-19931")
    i have removed the mp3 file but still says the same, any ideas? also i have made a dvd mpg2 via tmpeg which is 4.2 gig and if i use that file instead the burn button grays out, any ideas why? i also notice if i select all 3 svcd mpg files and use then as "get movie" it grays out aswell but if i delete 2 of then and leave 1 of the fles remaining the "burn " button comes active again? but it cant be over sizes as al 3 files dont even total 3gig. really strange.. please help...

2. deago

deago Member

When the red burn button goes grey you probably have too much data. Remember that you can NOT go over 4.3 gigs of data per disk.