1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me please with this

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by moursy24, Jan 26, 2007.

1. moursy24

moursy24 Member

guys i need help so bad please ..i play fifa 07 on my ps2 and i scored some nice goals and i saved them in my memory then i transfered them from the memory card to the MAX DRIVE and hoping to play them on the pc and uploading them on some websites but the problem is that the extension of those goal replays are .MAX and there is no program that plays that extension , what should i do?? please help me .

2. onya

onya Guest

Here's a LINK to an AD thread, this may shed light on your issue. Also I found this by Knowledgestorm on file extension conversion software, maybe free stuff?. Hope this helps. Please try to use the SEARCH at the top of the page before you post questions, chances are, you'll find what you need.

Cheers.

3. moursy24

moursy24 Member

i cant find anything in both of them

4. onya

onya Guest

So you used steimy's link also..and still got nothing? Well I'm stumped on this, sorry. Keep searching forum threads I guess, :)

Cheers.