1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me Please

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by bg_graf, Nov 2, 2003.

1. bg_graf

bg_graf Guest

I am in a bind.
    I have begun programming, I actually have been accepted for an apprentice-ship from a major programming company called Kimzey Programming. anyway, Kerry Kimzey has offered me an apprenticeship but I have to first get the right kinds of equipment. The microsoft program that he says I need runs at just over $2,000 and I also have to upgrade my computer which is roughly $400. I do not have the money to do that. I am now at $478 of the $2,400. If you feel like you can donate at all please do by clicking on the paypal icon at the bottom. I will be sincerely grateful.
    Bg_graf
    <a href="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr">Donate
    a>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2003
  2. Easycola

Easycola Regular member

To aqquire the donation, three steps are needed to be done:
    1. Kimzey Programming, say again, major programming company? Like, does it even exist?:D Street address, contact info?
    2. What microsoft program is actually needed that pays over 2k?
    3. How can I donade now that I miss contact info?:D

Hmmm, this sounds like refreshing donation hoax to me, beats shit outta e-mails from nigeria as lenghty wise...:D

3. John375

John375 Guest

I agree. . . Some kind of hoax here. . . Learning programming means one begins to master C++, Pascal, Perl, etc, and how Windows is structured so as to write programs thereon . . . And these do not cost $2000.

Suspect the person is really some kind of Con-Artist. . . I forwarded his "nice" request to the local FBI office

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2003
  4. bg_graf

bg_graf Guest

Kimzey programming is based in Saint George, Utah.. look it up on the internet.. second of all I need the Microsoft Visual Architect 2003 and Visual Developer..

5. therock..

therock.. Guest

ill give you my shoulder

when it all goes pear shape lmfao

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Why aren't they paying or giving you the software to work at there company? Most US companies have to do that as part of the Anti Piracy programs. Thus why you usually can't bring your own software to a work location. You should be able to get what you need from them.
    If that is not the case then get a sub program. There are lots of free Linux archetect programs and developement software. Do a web search, download Redhat and go nuts.

7. bg_graf

bg_graf Guest

Prisoner, I'll ask him that. Anyways I dont think that will work because I'm not "Officially" Part of his company. but I'll ask.. thanks