1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me please

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by gunit2004, Jan 11, 2004.

1. gunit2004

gunit2004 Guest

i am try to copy a dvd useing nero 6 but i have had a look at the guides on this site and when it says to go on dvd format the only 1 i have is minnidvd hows this any help would be grate thanks

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

gunit2004,

The Mini-DVD format you spoke of is under the CD heading of Nero. Let's start by getting you into the DVD Mode -

THEN -

You have to rip the DVD first, get rid of the copy write thingie - then you need to size it - don't worry, that's automatic - THEN you burn it -

Download DVDShrink version 3.1 - It will work with Nero so you don't have to - So, toddle off now to the backup store - ->

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_shrink.cfm

and pick youse up, I say, pick youseself up the very costly program, on sale today, (cranking up my Leghorn, Foghorn voice) I say son, I say it be on sale today for the reduced cost to you, I say son, ONLY to you the special cost of FREE (I can float a loan for ya if ya need one :-D.

As they used to say on Sunday night – “Say Goodnight, Gracie” - “Goodnight, Gracie”

And I’m out of here - -

Pete

Ooohhh ya, Welcome to the neighborhood !