1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me Quick!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by ottesen07, Mar 3, 2007.

1. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

I had so much stuff taking up lots of room so i couldn't fit Halo 2 on my HDD. So i thought i would format my E drive to delete everything. And I take Aid. 3.o out and it redirects me to this page and it says my xbox needs to be serviced! what happened? did something happen to my eeprom.bin?

2. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

and whenever i turn on my xbox with no disc inside, instead of going to my dashboard, it goes to this error page saying my xbox needed service, and there is a giant "21" in the corner, if that helps anybody.

3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

You did this with a softmod?

If you removed the entire contents of E:\ then you have one major problem that you can cure in a few different ways..

Halo2, no internet connection,, coldboot with the game in, go to live settings and see if it updates the dash. Otherwise look for the game you softmodded with and try to restore from that..
    Last chance saloon.. check the stickies for the hotswap guide. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/332766

There is no quick help.. only people who will answer in their own good time.. I must have answered this exact same question 1000 times on this site alone. search isn't a hard function to understand.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2007
  4. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

yes i used a softmod. I had Unleash X installed, and i used AID 3.0 to do the stupid mistake

5. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Attempt the above methods.. Halo2 may restore the M$ dash but can't restore the needed tdata and udata folders....
    The hotswap guide is very comprehensive and contains links to all the software you will need. It works, and is reliable.

Have you ever backed up your tdata and udata folders to your pc? They contain all your saves.. (I lost mine with a stoopid mistake too, even experts can hit the wrong button sometimes)