1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me unlock my LG U880

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by Tiesto06, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Tiesto06

Tiesto06 Guest

Hi all,

I need help unlocking my LG U880 phone

Model LG U880
    IMEI : 357050007449436
    Network : 3

2. b7john

b7john Member

did you get any luck on the lg u880 i have just got one and the unlocking softwere is just out in leicster

3. Tiesto06

Tiesto06 Guest

No mate its doin my head in!

any help you can give i would really appreciate cheers

4. fgb2

fgb2 Member

wait a minute people!!! stop sharing you IMEI numbers because people can hacking into your phones!!! heres a place where you can unlock you SIDEKICK 2's HIPTOP 2's HIPTOP's ETC.... it unlocks it to any provider!!! and i mean any!!! i unlocked mine. mine was locked to SUMCOM and i did not live in the SUMCOM sevice area.I'm using my HIPTOP 2 with metro pcs!!!! oh yes free texting unlimited calls and more!!!! and to unlock it it will only be 5.00! this is a one time pay!!! it's safe!!! and if the code does not work by stilight then they will send you a CD software where you can unlock it straight from your computer! the CD will not cost a penny (only if you have payed the $5.oo)! and if it does not work they will give you back every penny! reply or send me a message so i can give you the website!!! THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!!! THEY DID NOT SCAM ME!!!

5. dom1959

dom1959 Member

Could you please send me the web page and some more information as to how to unlock my LG U880 mobile phone
    Thanks
    Dom