1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me with burning in VCD :(

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by dawoood, May 17, 2007.

1. dawoood

dawoood Member

hello ,,,

guys this forum is really great for those who want to know about multimedia world ,,,

well ,, i found a problem in burning VCD from Nero ,,(any Version),,

what happend was .. that i downloaded a movie in Divx, Xvid format and then i used nero to make a VCD ,, as there i an option it nero to make VCD. but when i added the movie file in the burning list ,, it automatically set the standard resolution of VCD which is like 352 x (cant remeber part of resolution).. and there was no option to change the resolution it was fixed ,,

now after burning when i palyed it on my VCD player ,,, on a 21" tv screen... the movie was shown as stretched and half of the faces of actors were cut off.... i was very disturb as i tried this many time but can make the good VCD as the profesionals make ,,,

can any one plzzz help me out that what was the problem ,,, and plzzz let me know that what resolution of VCd can play perfect on a 21" tv screen ,,, plzzzzzzzzz.... i wanna know this very badly ,,,

and ya, if possible plzzz let me know some other VCd burning softwares that can burn DVD, Divx, Xvid formats to VCD with same accuracy ,,, no cut offs...

WAITING......

2. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

Hi,

strange that nero is giving you a hard time. you may try intervideo dvdcopy and see how it works for you.

3. dawoood

dawoood Member

thankx for replying tranquash,

well cant say hard time ,, i just wanna know that ,, why after making vcd from nero ,, it dont display fully on 21" tv screen ,, it appears like the picture is stretched and cut of from edges ,, resulting not full display of scenes ,,,,

i just want the same quality as i see in my computer before conversion ,, u told to use intervideo dvdcopy do it makes vcd in good format with accuracy ,,, have u tried on tv after conversion ???

4. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

sounds like your movie is a wide screen and your settings in your burning program is set for full screen

5. dawoood

dawoood Member

yes my friend rdmercer1 ,, i think u r right ,, after reading ur reply ,, i checked ,, i think its for wide screen ,,, well i dont know much about that ,,, i downloaded from torrents and its a Divx print ,,and its definately wide screen ,,,,

can u tell me how i can reduce it to normal full screen .. as Vcd resolution in any burning software is set by default ,,so we have to change the resolution using some other software and then burn it ,, i guess ,, plzzz help me out ,,,,,

6. dawoood

dawoood Member

still waiting for help.....

7. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

myself i don't use nero so i can't help with that program, but i am sure that there is a setting somewhere in nero that will let you change the tv format to be burned to, you might try asking gwendalyn, about this

Last edited: May 26, 2007